It’s 2021. You survived the greater part of the 2020 pandemic. But the stress that went with it is overwhelming. Many of us turned to binge eating especially during the holidays – Thanksgiving, Christmas and New year – on our record. Don’t blame yourself if you gained weight. There is always a solution. How to lose weight quickly or at your pace in 2021.
There are 7 strategies to lose weight or maintain and balance your weight. All of these are basic. But the last one is the most important:
1. Eat Slowly – What could be more enjoyable than eating slowly. Savor the food that you eat; chew well and enjoy the taste. Some say that eating is more like a meditation for them. When you eat slowly, you consume less resulting in complete absorption and digestion.
2. Get Enough Sleep – This has been the most common advice that any medical practitioner you will get from. They say that a good sleep keeps the so-called “hunger hormones” (ghrelin and leptin) in check. If these “hunger hormones” are let loose, the urge to over-eat overcome the sanity in us, thus, we become overweight. As we grow older, we need more sleep. The recommended sleep pattern is between 7 to 9 hours per night.
3. Avoid “Tempting Foods” In Your Home – Tempting foods are those foods that you don’t ordinarily need, such as pastries, ice cream, chocolates, chips and sweet bread. The less you see of them within your reach, the less temptation for you to grab them in the middle of the night, thusresulting in unhealthy body.
4. Check Your Hormones – There are times when we have refrained from over-eating and yet we could not maintain a healthy weight level. The problem may be found in your health issue called “Thyroid Hormone Deficiency”. This deficiency slows down your metabolism resulting in gaining weight than losing it. Some medical providers may advise you to intake that are rich in iodine such as those found in shellfish, fish, sea vegetables and iodized salt.
Another hormonal issue that could be causing you to gain weight is called “Over Concentration of Stress Hormone”. This is caused by high level of stress in your life. Your body suffers from undue stress. 2020 has caused a lot of us to undergo unnecessary stress the level of which is unprecedented. These stresses release cortisol hormones in your system, increasing the blood sugar levels. When underutilized, this blood sugar is turned into fat and naturally, this limits your weight loss.
5. Don’t Eat Carbs Without Fiber – Normally we just eat what is in front of us or whatever is prepared by our other half or by whoever prepares your meal be it at a restaurant or where ever. This is not good. Always prepare in advance what you will eat. That gives you the time to conceive your menu. Prepare to to eat more veggies and fruits.
6. Positive Attitude – If you avoid fiber, your body will direct you to the bad carbs (such as candy, white bread or soda) and this obviously is not a good choice. Instead, try to stick with good carbs and add more fiber to your diet. Some foods that are equally delicious and rich in fiber are legumes (beans, lentils), veggies (brussel sprouts, broccoli, spinach, squash, sweet potatoes) and fruit (apples, pears, oranges or berries).
7. Take “Met Slim Pro” – Every capsule is made here, in the USA, in our FDA approved and GMP certified facility, under sterile, strict and precise standards. Met Slim Pro capsules are non-GMO and safe . You can rest assured that they do not contain any dangerous stimulants or toxins, and more importantly, they are not habit forming.